It appears there is an approaching storm which will have major implications in COGIC. The Church of God in Christ, Inc. has turned to the secular court to try an oust Bishop Kyles as Pastor of Evangelist Temple.
While they make Bishop L’Keith Jones a Regional Bishop and have newly consecrated William Bass out of Western Pennsylvania. They go after Bishop Kyles in a manner that reeks of persecution.
On every turn in the COGIC judicial system they have failed to follow proper procedure, that is the plain and simple reason they have had to try and use the tactics one would expect from somewhere like North Korea.
Integrity requires one to do what is right even if it comes at a price.
Click on the links below and read of the continued persecution of a Church of God in Christ Pastor.
- At the request of some of the Board of Bishops Executive Board Members, Moses Tyson, Jr. reached out to Bishop Kyles, after some discussion and understanding was reached. Here is the first email communication with Bishop John H. Sheard informing him of their understanding.
- Here is the second email detailing their understanding. Click to read
- Aux. Bishop Kurt Thompson’s letter admitting he purposefully did not send the required dismissal letter.
- The affidavit signed by Bishop Prince Bryant to obtain a Temporary Injunction.
- The Temporary Injunction Order
- The Court Docket for this case.